Psalms 41-45: meditation psalms for this week.
MICHOP Hours of Power:
Tuesdays: 5:00-6:30p (come receive supernatural power and insight)
Wednesdays: 7-9a (join us in praying for our leaders; receive power of God for your own life)
11:30a-1:00p (legislative luncheon for legislators and their staff) - feel free to invite your own State Rep/Senator - see attachment
Thursdays: 11a-2p (come receive supernatural power and insight; join with others to pray for the state and nation)
Still need Lansing area volunteers to help cover these prayer "hours of power".
Prayer points for this week -
1. Federal Government
- Continued peace and unity in our nation. Spirit of rebellion and division to cease.
- Wisdom and genius ideas for new alternative healthcare model - how to redo medicare, funds affecting medicaid, overriding standards and laws regarding commercial health insurance, tax credits for those purchasing health insurance, securing choice for patients, and encouraging/allowing the free market to naturally lower pricing on medical procedures, diagnostic testing, clinician visits, hospital stays, and pharmaceuticals, etc.
- Safe and secure borders, wisdom for enforcing laws regarding illegal aliens (different from legal immigrants), identifying real threats to country and all citizens.
- Safety and divine strategies to Pres Trump and all who work for us in the federal government. All who devise evil shall be removed from positions of authority.
2. State of Michigan
- Safety: wisdom about keeping our cities safe and secure from all terrorism and violence, emotional and physical health for all law enforcement so they can make wise decisions in all situations they encounter, respect for authorities, justice in all matters - in the courts and in the streets, cooperation with federal guidelines to NOT have "sanctuary cities" in MI at this time.
- Religious Liberty for Christians: Jackson, MI to legalize Christian prayers in county and local government meetings (wisdom and resources for Salt & Light Global to assist in this and other similar matters).
- Commerce Committee highlighted this week: